Linda Paradis Group Policy,
• Magnetic needles are meant to be used exclusively with our non-acidic solution. But if this protocol is not followed, and our Magnetics needles are used with any other products like saline, acid etc. Skin may burn or scars will appear. We will not be responsible for these results.
• E-Dermis Ink Extractor solution must be used with our Non-Invasive Magnetic needles only.
• Names and logos are trademark registered; modifications are strictly prohibited.
• Teaching and reselling of products is not allowed.
• Products are being sold to professionals only.
Mrs. Line Linda Paradis is an inventor, Clinical researcher, and founder of Linda Paradis Group.
She is the first international leader in the development and launching the most safe and non-invasive technique in the tattoo removal industry. Linda Line Paradis is the CEO and founder of Linda Paradis Group, a renowned clinical practitioner, expert, speaker and international examiner in Non-invasive aesthetics treatments since 1996.
In 2004, she obtained the Award of Oscar of Best Innovation at the Mondial Beauty in Paris for the charter for her work's quality and ongoing importance as a recognized leader in the tattoo removal industry.
She is the inventor of the Magnetic & non-invasive Needles for beauty treatments and has many worldwide patents given by "The United States Patent and Trademark Office " and the European “National institute of industrial property”.
As a reputed and assiduous leader within the Beauty industry, Linda Paradis explores the world to share her findings and innovations with Beauty industry professionals, educators, and physicians.
Non-Refundable Product Policy
"At Linda Paradis Academy, we take pride in the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our Clients. However, due to the nature of our products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges once the purchase has been made.
We request our Clients carefully review the product description and preview any available demos before making a purchase to ensure that the product meets their needs.
If a customer experiences technical difficulties with their purchase, we will make every effort to assist in resolving the issue and ensuring a positive customer experience.
By making a purchase on our website, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions of our non-refundable product policy."
Non-Refundable Training Policy
"Our Linda Paradis Academy is dedicated to providing high-quality training services to our Students. However, because our training services are live and interactive, we do not offer refunds or exchanges once the service has been rendered.
We ask that Students please carefully review the service description and preview any available demos before making a purchase to ensure that the service meets their needs.
If a Student is unable to attend a scheduled training session, we will make every effort to reschedule the session at a mutually convenient time.
By purchasing a training service on our website, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions of our non-refundable training service policy."
1. All training classes, whether online or in-person, are non-refundable.
2. All training classes must be paid in full at the time of registration.
3. Online training classes will be delivered via a secure online platform and can be accessed on demand.
4. In-person training classes will be held at our designated training facility.
5. A minimum enrollment of 5 students is required for in-person training classes to be held.
6. If a class does not meet the minimum enrollment, registrants will be offered the option to transfer to an online class or receive a full refund.
7. Complete Attendance and full Participation are required for all classes, and a certificate of completion will be awarded upon successful completion of the training.
8. Any materials provided during the training, such as handouts or coursework, are for the exclusive use of the registered students and may not be shared or distributed without the express written consent of Linda Paradis Academy.
9. Certificates will be provided for online training sessions with the following terms and conditions0
10. The participant will have to Pass the (MCQ and VIVA ) examination after the class.
11. The participant will have to provide at least 03 cases. Body and Scalp training will be only in physical training classes.
Certificates will be provided for physical training classes with the following terms and conditions:
A. The participant will have to Pass the examination after the class.
B. The participant will have to provide at least 03 cases.
C. If in case of any unavoidable situation, a student may unable to attend the course after the payment, we will be providing a voucher for the course that is valid for one year that can be redeemed after the issuance of the voucher.